fot

[Fot] legality

Subject: [Fot] legality
From: kkjjk at aol.com (kkjjk at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 10:53:35 -0400
I have only met Tony once (at the Kastner Cup at Summit Point in 2015), and I
know that he is a good (and fast ) racer, and I can only say that I totally
agree with him in his assessment on vintage racing/legality.  But maybe that's
because I am not very fast, and that I got in it for the sport (and to
compete), and to meet people whom enjoy both racing and these amazing cars (I
have met several the past six years).  I do, however, see both sides of the
argument, and just as in about everything else in life, there will always be
differing opinions.-- Jay De Pol
#84 GT6

For some reason, FOT would not post my comment.  Just my 3 cents worth.....
Also, it is my understanding that if your VRG license has a medical expiration
date on it, and it is current, one does not need to mail in a medical for the
Kastner Cup.  Is this assumption correct?  Thanks!