fot

[Fot] Has anybody ran these new brake calipers? Now Tires and Cheaters

Subject: [Fot] Has anybody ran these new brake calipers? Now Tires and Cheaters
From: billdentin at aol.com (Bill Dentinger)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 16:34:45 -0400
Steve...

I remember well when your Dad de tuned the car for 'vintage'.  The thing I
remember most is how much those Bulbous orange (Signal Red) Fenders weighed due
to all of the bondo repairs. I could hardly lift them.  I thought to myself,
any advantaged picked up from wide wheels and slicks...gets tempored by the
added weight.

Bill
Sent from AOL Mobile Mail