fot

[Fot] topic change up - venting

Subject: [Fot] topic change up - venting
From: bschirano at yahoo.com (Brian Schirano)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 23:14:08 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Friends
Sorry about stirring the pot on vintage over Scott's post on the TR4 on BAT,
pretty nice car though I thought, competing in my dreams for the Volvo 544 with
the V8
Anywise - thinking about the oil leak coming from the front of the pan on the
GT and the high probability it's the sealing block.? That said, it seems that
if I alleviate the air pressure build up in the engine I might minimize it
until I actually have another reason to pull the engine.
Has anyone ever put a PCV on the vent coming off the valve cover and hooked it
to the intake manifold? worked in the old days.
Any thoughts and comments are welcome.
ThanksBrian
26A GT6+, 28 TR6Brian Schirano
585-305-0349 Cell?