fot

[Fot] New Cars, New Parts

Subject: [Fot] New Cars, New Parts
From: Bill at ponostyle.com (Bill)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 16:57:43 -1000
Every Canadian track is seedy?and crazy fun. The infield at Mosport is
particularly memorable with all the skanky RVs that must have gone there to
die. There was a motor coach parked sideways on a steep hill with no attempt at
leveling and the little kids did bonfires at night and ran around like Lord of
the Flies. That plus the two downhill off camber blind apex turns, and that
insane hairpin turn. My vintage group there was about 50 cars. I was very
please to be out near the front?until we started lapping the slower cars that
were having pitched battles in groups of five and never checked their mirror.
Dear lord. I pulled into the pits after race one and just sat in the car,
trying to sort out whether or not I was having fun. After a few beers in the
paddock I decided that YES, I was.