fot

[Fot] BAT Triumph

Subject: [Fot] BAT Triumph
From: kknight at klaenv.com (Kenneth Knight)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 12:08:05 -0700
The Bromg A Trailer auction of the 50% finished TR-4 has ended when the bid
of $17,000 didn't meet the reserve.  Seems to me the seller needs to get
realistic about the work needed to sort this car out.  The value of many of
those parts, nice though they are, is not that great.  My guess is that the
owner is way upside down on parts and labor in this shell and not willing to
cut the losses.  I had hoped one of the FOT folks could have scored this
project for a reasonable $ amount.  Bet we see it up for sale again.

Check it out on BAT

Ken