fot

[Fot] BAT Triumph

Subject: [Fot] BAT Triumph
From: Bill at ponostyle.com (Bill)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 17:48:54 -1000
I checked it out too, 17K is more than I would have paid, though the parts are
probably worth that much, I believe he bought the car on eBay and probably paid
more than for it than 17K. eBay auctions can go pretty nutty either way. People
look at the value of the parts and think someone should pay close to what they
would buy the parts for. It?s not reasonable?if you don?t need a RATCO frame
you wouldn?t buy it.