fot

[Fot] Estate Sale 1969 GT6 Race Car

Subject: [Fot] Estate Sale 1969 GT6 Race Car
From: joealexandervintage at gmail.com (Joe Alexander)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 14:41:10 -0500
FOT,

Race Prepared Engine with Accusump, Pancake Filter, New Paint. Owner passed
away and it has set for several years.

Engines, Transmissions, ancillaries.

House is sold and car must go. I can help, if you wish. Car located in Cedar
Falls. Should go for very reasonable price.

I don?t think my emails get to everyone on this list. Please forward to other
FOT.

Yes, it was raced by the late Dr. Ceilley. Yvonne passed away recently, and
this stuff needs to go.

Serious buyers should come and look. I can help with that, too. And we have a
place for temporary storage if necessary.