fot

[Fot] Estate Sale 1969 GT6 Race Car

Subject: [Fot] Estate Sale 1969 GT6 Race Car
From: william.tobin31 at verizon.net (Bill Tobin)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 23:20:19 -0400
Hi Joe, about 15 or more years ago I went to church on a Sunday morning.
In the parking lot was a car pulling a trailer with a sports car on it; GT6
if I recall.
Neadless to say I waited until the owners came out and chatted with them.
It was Ed Ceilley and his wife. They were headed somewhere and happened to
stop near Erie. Nice couple.
I still have his card.
I believe Ed died about 10 years ago.
Small world.