fot

[Fot] Rear Axle upgrade GT6

Subject: [Fot] Rear Axle upgrade GT6
From: tr4abrad at gmail.com (Brad Eells)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 13:36:22 -0700
References: <2b813075-26a0-a848-cdb0-6527e8f39d5c@wishboneclassics.com> <SC1P152MB1696996AD943D670DD8CD5B0B2AA0@SC1P152MB1696.LAMP152.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <636988502.4638180.1521648410002@mail.yahoo.com> <0270eb69bf4e4251ab22a5d1eb28079e@dieselperformanceparts.com> <5264BB67-8313-41BE-B2BC-1936CF6A6955@me.com> <0D2CBCBB-2B6E-48C3-93B4-08C05E58EC71@voyagerhldgs.com> <453b9226c1214feb8b87514126efa76b@dieselperformanceparts.com> <CAGiQU1DsL9o3_Yvdg6R0SQ2TTVtuzeX2rSMWQoN3kn3dWJKV3Q@mail.gmail.com> <4e5cffd321ee42ffac69854b2ba6e562@dieselperformanceparts.com> <CAGiQU1CX6RvTwDzV3QMSFsTK8CyPpxwzgLvP_BQn+y1iNsyeTg@mail.gmail.com> <4c558cd758744538b042192e5ac7d0c8@dieselperformanceparts.com> <53B0CBBA-FBAE-4CDB-A36E-667AF459740C@gmail.com> <e3ea8193f9804ecaa2b9f0c828187594@dieselperformanceparts.com>
Guys,

Here are a couple of pix of the rear that is just now going back in the
car. I will dig up and scan the design documents and share them with anyone
who is interested.

?

*Brad Eells*
*Chino CA*