fot

[Fot] Rear Axle upgrade GT6

Subject: [Fot] Rear Axle upgrade GT6
From: vangoughv at hotmail.com (Vince G)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 00:24:54 +0000
Thanks Mark I?ve looked at it. It doesn?t solve the outer hub and axle issue.
Canley has discontinued anyway.    The similar product being offered by
wishbone classics   That is similar also does not supply the outer hub and
short axle and they led me to believe it was sourced from Goodparts as with the
full upgrade  kits for the TR they source.

Vince

Canley in England has a CV axle set up for the Spits and GT6.

<image001.png><dieselperformanceparts.com>

Mark Craig
Diesel Performance Parts, Inc.
411 Allied Drive, Nashville, TN 37211
www.dieselperformanceparts.com<http://www.dieselperformanceparts.com/>