fot

[Fot] pricing a fires suppression system??

Subject: [Fot] pricing a fires suppression system??
From: tjwakeman at gmail.com (TeriAnn J. Wakeman)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 08:32:32 -0700
I recently placed an unused Halon fire suppression system made by R.J.S.
Racing Equipment on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/292494770407?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

I have absolutely no idea as to its value and may have priced it too
high. Any thought of what might be a realistic starting bid?

Thanks,

TeriAnn

--

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*