fot

Re: [Fot] Mid-Ohio 5/18

To: fubog1 <fubog1@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mid-Ohio 5/18
From: Bob Kramer via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 15:24:42 -0500
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>

--0000000000002cda0a05a62e4ffa

Glen

There may be a few folks like me that are sitting back still hoping for the
best. I had been waiting until I found out if it was really going to
happen. I didn't expect that it would be hey, we can check that box. After
that, I had issues with taking time off from work because we split our team
to work every other day, alternating teams from home so we could protect
1/2 the team to operate the business in the case the other half got
quarantined. Fortunately that just ended but we did that with 15% reduction
in force and now I don't know if I can get away  with, or will be allowed
to take time off. After that I still have to decide if I am comfortable to
the string of hotels on a round trip from central Texas. As of now, if I
can get free from work I will go.

Bob Kramer

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 2:24 PM fubog1 via Fot <fot@autox.team.net> wrote:

> Mmmm OK, that will be the icebreaker post, thanks Mark!
> I've been wondering if maybe I wasn't getting FOT messages, I would think
> that there would be much discussion about the event.
> (maybe I'm not and there is)
> Just my $.02, since many of us are FOGs, and some in the high-risk
> category, concern is obviously justified.
> On top of the physical risk factor, no Kas, no spectators, no folks from
> overseas, no social activities, strict paddock protocol, a certain number
> of entrants cancelling, and unknown regional restrictions...
> I have to admit that the appeal is gone; I don't favor spectator events
> but the K-Cup is completely different, all of the above are what makes this
> event unique.
> Are there any numbers on expected entry at this point?
> I understand just a little from an organizational standpoint and I'm sure
> Joe & a few other folks are awake at night over this but just wondering if
> postponing the event is possible?
> Bummed-out in Fla & but still on the fence...
> Glen
> Battle of Britain Racing

out if it was really=C2=A0going to happen. I didn&#39;t expect that=C2=A0it=
 would be hey, we can check that box. After that, I had issues with taking =
time off from work because we split our team to work every other day, alter=
nating teams from home so we could protect 1/2 the team to operate the busi=
ness in the case the other half got quarantined. Fortunately that just ende=
d but we did that with=C2=A015% reduction in force and now I don&#39;t know=
 if I can get away=C2=A0 with, or will be allowed to take time off. After t=
hat I still have to decide if I am comfortable=C2=A0to the string of hotels=
 on a round trip from central Texas. As of now, if I can get free from work=
"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr">Bob K=
quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 2:24 P=
M fubog1 via Fot &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.n=
n:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex=
">
rk!</font></div>

 FOT messages, I would think that there would be much discussion about the =
event.</font></div>

the high-risk category, concern is obviously justified.</font></div>

tors, no folks from overseas, no social activities, strict paddock protocol=
, a certain number of entrants cancelling, and unknown regional restriction=

favor spectator events but the K-Cup is completely different, all of the ab=
ove are what makes this event unique.<br>

?</font></div>

ndpoint and I&#39;m sure Joe &amp; a few other folks are awake at night ove=
r this but just wondering if postponing the event is possible?</font></div>

Original Message-----<br>