fot

Re: [Fot] Old Cars

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Old Cars
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 18:33:11 -0700

--------------61E43103CBD741FD2545D63E

On 5/23/20 5:48 PM, Duncan Charlton via Fot wrote:
> I agree, cornhead grease (ââ?¬Å?cornheadââ?¬Â? is that scary-looking
> harvesting mechanism on the front of a combine), a.k.a. semi liquid
> grease or self-leveling grease, is the thing to use.  I had a Morgan
> steering box that constantly dripped and the self-leveling grease
> (which you ought to be able to buy at Tractor Supply Company or any
> agricultural equipment supplier) took care of that.

Land Rover Discovery swivel hub grease is perfect for old steering
boxes. It was developed by LR to eliminate warranty seal replacement
from oil leaking out of the swivels.

TeriAnn

--------------61E43103CBD741FD2545D63E

  <head>
  </head>
      Fot wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:147afa18-6be4-438d-8475-e2867df6f62a@Spark">
      <title></title>
            cornhead grease (ââ?¬Å?cornheadââ?¬Â? is that scary-looking
            harvesting mechanism on the front of a combine), a.k.a. semi
            liquid grease or self-leveling grease, is the thing to
            use.  I had a Morgan steering box that constantly dripped
            and the self-leveling grease (which you ought to be able to
            buy at Tractor Supply Company or any agricultural equipment
            supplier) took care of that.</span></div>
      steering boxes. It was developed by LR to eliminate warranty seal
      replacement from oil leaking out of the swivels.</p>

--------------61E43103CBD741FD2545D63E--

--===============2721978941082575043==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com