Re: Some thoughts on recent threads...

To: Brent DeWitt <bdewitt@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Some thoughts on recent threads...
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 06:06:48 -0700
Brent DeWitt wrote:
> Third:
>
> Since I've been dumb enough to forget a couple of times; Byron, please add
> "UP" to the end of the calibration button labels on the Palm Calibrate
> program as a reminder (ie "Left Side UP").

This is the simplest "fix" yet to this problem, and one I'll definitely
do.  Heck, I can even do that one on the Palm software!

This silly little problem is our number one help call!  I also think it
would be good if I could have the software read the calibration string
and alert the user to a bad string rather than just continuing along as
if nothing was wrong.  THANKS for the tip!

> Fourth:
>
> Delorme (of mapping fame) sells a short, 8 inch cable for use with it's
> Earthmate and Tripmate GPS systems that works perfectly with the GeezCube.
> No other adapters required.  Sorry, I forget how much it cost me.

I assume you mean it plugs into the G-Cube's Power Module?

--Byron