New Palm Software

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: New Palm Software
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 16:09:15 -0700
ANNOUNCING AN UPGRADE TO THE PALM SOFTWARE

We have squashed (and fed to Byron) the weird bug that made
our software not work properly on all Palm x models (IIIx,
Vx, VIIx).  If you own one of these models, you definitely
need to get this new upgrade.  But even if you don't, you
should still load the upgrade on your Palm to ensure you
have the best running software available.

Also, we've updated the Palm software to give the "LOW BATT"
status when your G-Cube Power Supply battery drops to around
7-8 volts.  This indicates that the battery is going, but
you don't need to panic.  The LOW BATT signal does not
interfere with normal recording or operation.  It just says
"LOW BATT" in all the places that it would normally say
"STANDBY".  It's just meant to let you know that the battery
is going away and should be replaced.

I will be Updating the Website tomorrow 10/12 with this new
Palm software.  Just go to http://www.extremegeez.com and
follow the links to the download page.

Also, for those who are still putting off getting in your
GEEZ contingency claim forms, DON'T WAIT!  The first checks
have already been mailed, and we'd be pleased to get yours
to you too!  Just e-mail me if you need the claim form.
(Top 3 at the Solo II Nationals)

--Byron Short
  800-775-9511