New G-Palm on Website now...

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: New G-Palm on Website now...
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:38:04 -0700
The G-Palm.ZIP file has been updated on the website, even
though the website has not.  This means that if you go to
the website download page, you'll still see the old data
about the date on the Zip files, but we have in fact loaded
the most recent files into place so that when you do the
download you'll be getting the newest stuff.

You can verify this one of two ways.  The Zip file itself,
will be dated 10/13/00 if it's the newest one.  And once
you've unzipped the file, the G-Record.PRC file will be
dated 10/07/00.

Again, this update, just happened at 4:30pm left coast time,
so if you downloaded prior to that, you got the old stuff.

I really, really need to update the website itself, and I'll
get to that soon.  But in the absense of that I wanted to
let everyone know that the files themselves have been
updated despite what the website says about them.

We also updated both the Disk2 and Disk3 Zips to include the
newer G-Palm set, and latest gages.

Byron Short
800-775-9511