Re: Archives?

To: Cary McCallister <cmcalstr@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: Archives?
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 16:10:46 -0700
Hi Cary,

We don't have archives on this list.  Mark Bradakis
organizes and runs the list for us (and a big tip of the hat
to him every chance we get) and we've never asked him to put
that together for us.

But hey, don't worry, there are no dumb questions.  Okay,
maybe a few...but even those we'll be glad to answer.  Fire
away!

--Byron