Questions about the G-Cube

To: <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Questions about the G-Cube
From: "David Rigby" <rigby@stratos.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:30:53 -0400
I am considering getting the G-Cube for use in my C stock MR2.  I just
have a few questions.

I was wondering if anyone has had any trouble using a laptop during a
run.  Is there any danger to the hard drive for instance?

If I were to use a PALM device, are all the required cables supplied
with the G-Cube and is it powered by the PALM or by a battery?  I saw
a power pack mentioned on the website and am curious when it would be
required.

I am very interested in getting any info on this that I can.  In fact
a picture of one would be nice.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

P.S. If there is a FAQ somewhere, perhaps you could point me to that.