Integer Overflow error

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Integer Overflow error
From: Benjamin D Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 11:46:13 -0400
Thanks for Dick and Jeff's input. I've now configured my program so I can
open it. I pulled out the dongle, opened up the program and played with
the settings. It didn't make any difference.

I'm attaching several files of runs we made on Sunday. Obviously our
autostart didn't work right and the readings don't look right either.
This course was a tight affair running between 54 and 58 seconds for our
4 drivers in a 86 BSP Corvette. Open them up in your Geez software and
see what they do for you.

Ben Thatcher
Apex Benefit Services & Motorsports
Stockbridge, GA