Re: Integer overflow

To: Geez list <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Integer overflow
From: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@spec-rx7.org>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 23:00:19 -0500
Benjamin D Thatcher wrote:

> I'm having problems with booting up the GEEZ software, a map comes up,
> error message "Integer overflow" pops up then another map same error
> message, over and over this cycle then a "General Protection Fault in
> Geez. exe" message comes up and shuts the program down. So, I'm unable to
> use my program. Anyone have any experience with this?

I think I had this problem once.  Edit geez.ini and make sure you have
the following two lines = to 0 and 1 respectively.

[Options]
Recall Last Files=0
Display Raw Data=1

Hope that helps,
Jeff Cashmore, who hopes to be Geez'ing it in the kart this Sunday.

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list
///