Re: Need help with M125 and Belkin hotsync cable.

To: Fisher Patrick-r37492 <Patrick.Fisher@motorola.com>,
Subject: Re: Need help with M125 and Belkin hotsync cable.
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 07:30:47 -0700
Hey Dick,

This is weird.  I've always had the best luck with the Palm stuff, and a
couple of not-so-good experiences with Belkin stuff.  But in fairness,
this technology, and the players in it are constantly re-tweaking their
systems...for better or worse!

Hope all is well for you!  Are you working and/or racing?

--Byron