Help evaluating Geez data

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>, "geez" <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help evaluating Geez data
From: "Paul" <pleonard@miraclemethod.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 20:26:12 -0600
I recently got a Geez cube, and have had fun using it during autocrosses.

I'd like to get some feedback from you on how you find it to be most
useful, such as;
- do you use mostly the accel chart?
- or the usage plot?
- can you get good data looking at one of your runs compared to another?
  (it's probably best comparing your own run to an expert's run, as in
the attached pic, but I won't usually have that luxury)
- any advice for me to get the most out of it?

Here's a pic of a recent autocross, with an expert driver in my car on
the left pic, and my run in my car (1 sec slower on 55 sec course) on
the right side;
http://www.users.qwest.net/~miraclemethod/images/Cars/geez%20032104.jpg

(Be careful comparing accel graphs - they are not to the same scale ...
can that be fixed?)

How many of you use/have used Geez cubes?
Should I limit further related emails to the Geez list?

Thanks for any feedback!

Paul Leonard
2001 Cobra Vert
ESP 55
Rocky Mountain Division

P.S. I also just joined the lists. Looking forward to participating.