Trafficators, sausage, Horhey Butch, and Mick jagger

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Trafficators, sausage, Horhey Butch, and Mick jagger
From: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 07:48:50 -0800
Wow.  I had a sausage sandwich for dinner last night.  If you ever watch
the Crosby show when ever Bill eats a sausage sandwich he has freaky
dreams.  Well guess what?  I had a whopper last night.  I dreamt that I
went to a Stones concert ticket less.  I ran in to George Bush and his
entourage
of secret service men and told George "I went to the Stones Some Girls
concert on my birthday 20 years ago, today is the anniversary, my
birthday and I don't have a ticket.  Can you pull some strings?"  He
promptly had one of his people produce a ticket for front center, wow.
I was elated and kept exclaiming " Hey mang Horhey Butch hooked me up
dude!".   I woke up in a sweat at about 3 am and really needed to clear
my head.

Your probably wondering what this has to do with trafficators.........
Well I put on my grundgies, went to the workshop and set about
disassembling my trafficator taking pictures along the way.  I figured
heck, this is much better than dreaming George Bush and hold out hippies
smoking cash crop listening to a 60 some year old Keith all the while
thinking Keith Richard is gonna just die right there on stage.

Anyway,  here are the pics.  I hope this helps out some of you who
aspire to be watchmakers and will use your trafficator to get your
apprenticeship.
Mine was suffering from the failure to cancel in one direction.

Keep in mind that there are a dozen or so spring loaded little bits
inside just waiting to be liberated.  There is a great  how-to by Steve
Byers that should be referenced.  Read this and cross check against the
photos I uploaded.
http://hometown.aol.com/bgahc/01_jwha_trafficatorremoval.html

Note that I never remove all the screws for the electrical connection
throughout my inspection. DO NOT REMOVE THE SCREWS UNDER THE HORN PUSH
BUTTON FIRST!!  Here's the photos link:

http://www.wavewired.net/~tracy/trafficator/trafficator.htm
<http://www.wavewired.net/%7Etracy/trafficator/trafficator.htm>

Remind me not to eat a sausage sandwich late at night...........

Tracy