Re: Trafficators, sausage, Horhey Butch, and Mick jagger

To: Esko & Megan Cate <enmcate@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Trafficators, sausage, Horhey Butch, and Mick jagger
From: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 09:29:37 -0800
For those who asked, it was an Italian hot and spicy sausage pressed
thin with lettuce and mayo on a hogie roll.

The surface of my surround is actually a plastic reproduction from a
fella on eBay.  My bakelite was broken in two.

My understanding is to use shoe polish to darken the bakelite and polish
to a shine.  Others can supply more details
on how successful this process is.