BJ7 Carbs were rich - Thanks for the help

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BJ7 Carbs were rich - Thanks for the help
From: "Big Sixer" <healey@ledwith.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 21:29:36 -0400
Thanks to all on the list that helped me with my last round of questions.
Sometimes I forget to thank everyone individually who offer solutions. I hope
I don't offend anyone in my haste.

The car runs very well. I took advice from the list, along with advice from
the Bentley's manual and a good listing on SU carbs from some MG web page.
They might be a bit lean now, but I'm going to run them for a bit and see how
they go. At least my hair isn't getting greasy from driving.

Forgot how much fun it was to go driving my car. The ratio of hours working on
the car versus driving it is way out of wack. This summer I'm going to balance
it out, even if it doesn't get painted quite yet.

Thanks again!!!

And even though I'm not the Healey people have spotted in Santa Cruz, when I
was a Californian, Santa Cruz was one of my favorite places to drive,
especially along the coast between Santa Cruz and San Francisco (usually
stopping in San Gregorio for a beer)!

Ryan
64 BJ7
Darien CT