Re: Stator Tube Spring

To: Michael Williams <mewilliams@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Stator Tube Spring
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 22:00:02 -0600
Assuming that you have the nonadjustable steering column, I have never
seen one offered anywhere. Was very careful not to lose my lantern when
I had things apart. Anything to keep the tube from moving around too
much  should be ok. How about sticking a couple of felt bushings to the
tube with contact cement. The O ring might work well also. I think the
original only had the one spring near the top. Don't really need further
down the column.

Dave Russell
BN2