RE: Stator Tube Spring

To: "'Michael Williams'" <mewilliams@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Stator Tube Spring
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 03:12:58 -0400
Hi Michael,
I sent the last pair of those springs that I had to Norman Nock so if he
didn't have a source it is unlikely that you will find any.
I think that your idea of the "O" rings should work just fine. I have
seen some cars with a piece of thin walled neoprene tube used which also
seems to be OK. It is important that you use something which will not
come off or swell in oil.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com