Crankshaft Specs

To: List Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Crankshaft Specs
From: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 14:32:27 -0700
I ordered some parts from David Nock this morning and while we were on
the phone he gave the standard diameter specs for the Healey 100
crankshaft journals.  Well, I was at work driving a train at the time
and wrote them down on my track warrants (the only paper handy at the
time) and proceded to leave them at work.  Does anyone have the diameter
specs for the standard 100 crankshaft.  My crankshaft is at the machine
shop right now and the machinist is waiting for this information.
Thanks,
Mike MacLean
56 BN2 (a long way to go)