Re: San Diego suggestions

To: Tom McCabe <mccabe@krjda.com>
Subject: Re: San Diego suggestions
From: Rick Snover <rsnover@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 20:26:49 -0700
Hi Tom,

At 09:03 AM 4/8/2004, Tom McCabe wrote:
>I will be in San Diego with my daughters' volunteer group the week of
>April 18-24, actually we'll be in Julian rebuidling some houses and
>cleaning up after last falls devastating forest fires.  I'm not sure that
>I'll have much time for healey-type diversions, but just in case, does
>anyone on the list have suggestions for the area and the timeframe.

We don't have much on the schedule
<http://people.qualcomm.com/rsnover/sdhealey/events.html> that week, except
a car show down in Coronado (a long way from Julian) on the 18th. You'll
have just missed the annual Rolling British Car Day on the 17th.

If you're in the neighborhood, feel free to drop by for dinner with us at
our board meeting on the 21st.

Rick

--
Rick Snover, San Diego, CA, USA <http://people.qualcomm.com/rsnover>