Re: Dropped in the black hole of doom.

To: "Scott Willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Dropped in the black hole of doom.
From: tom mitchell <3000mk3@bighealey.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 12:43:17 -0400
Sorry no suggestions, yet kind of a funny story.
When I bought my car it had this strange clunk/rattle
I gave up looking until one day I dropped a carb nut down there.
Not only did I find my nut, it was a *&^*$%^#$ to get out, yet
I also found a rusty wrench. Now if I'm working in the area,
I "try" to remember to stuff a rag in front of the opening.

At 11:58 AM 4/10/2004, Scott Willis wrote:
>I dropped a banjo bolt from carb down into a frame strut while trying to
>find out why the Mashed BN7 was not getting fuel. Criminy! I stuck a screw
>driver in there to see how deep. Looks like it goes on for ever. I suppose
>the banjo bolt is brass and a magnet will not pull out. This strut looks
>like it might be a common spot to drop valuable parts into.
>
>Any suggestions? I finally get the engine back together and today was the
>day to fire. No luck w/o gas.
>
>Friggnfrazzlefugginfarse..........
>
>Cheers,
>Scott
>Mashed 60 BN7

         (_____           Tom Mitchell                  ____)
             (SouthEast Michigan Austin Healey Club)
                       (         Newsletter Editor              )
                            (mailto:tommitchell@bighealey.org )