Springthing 2004

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Springthing 2004
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 19:44:08 EDT
Make plans to attend
Springthing 2004

Danville, KY
May 14-16 2004
Sponsored by The Bluegrass Austin Healey Club

Visit the Springthing web site at
 www.springthing.info for a Registration Form or use the one attached.

This year our successful annual event moves to another great location,
Danville, Kentucky.  Our host hotel will be the Holiday Inn Express with a
special
room rate of only $59 per night.
(Reservations must be made before April 15 to receive this special rate)

Our always excellent Hospitality Suite, Inventive Awards, Hilarious Funkhana,
Popularity Car Show and Rally are all on the weekend's agenda.  Saturday
evening enjoy a fine Awards Banquet and special Auction. Trophies for the
winners
and a few surprises are always on the agenda.

It's about seeing the cars, talking to their owners, meeting fellow
enthusiasts, and enjoying the friendships of new and old friends who share your
passion
for our favorite Marque.
Please join us!

Bluegrass Austin Healey Club