re dropped in the black hole of doom

To: "healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: re dropped in the black hole of doom
From: "bjcap" <bjcap@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:41:37 -0400
The black hole of doom is also subject to a lot of debris (leaves ,sticks ,
ect.) from mice and general blowing around from fan when running. We use
compressed air or hit it good with a garden hose to get this stuff all out.
Not all cars have a little gap left on the bottom from welding at the
factory so debris can cause rot at that area over time. I once had to fish
out a dead and rotting mouse piece by piece with the 3 fingered extractor
thing. It stank so bad, we were restoring the engine compartment and couldnt
figure out where that awful smell was coming from !!

Carroll Phillips