Re: Grunt, moan, cuss...Stainless exhaust fit?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Grunt, moan, cuss...Stainless exhaust fit?
From: John Peak <redbn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:19:44 -0700 (PDT)
Scott,

None of the aftermarket exhaust systems seem to fit
worth a damn.  I'm hoping Mike Lempert's Abarth system
will be the exception (if it makes it to production).
I ended up going to my local custom exhaust shop and
had the down pipes modified to fit.  Still not
completely satisfied, but at least the exhaust makes
it all the way to the tips of the tailpipes.

John
'59 BN7