Grunt, moan, cuss...Stainless exhaust fit?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Grunt, moan, cuss...Stainless exhaust fit?
From: "Scott Willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:46:31 -0500
So I have the mashed BN7 roaring now. I tried to fit the new SS exhaust
yesterday so the dog would stop yakking at the thunder.

The two exhaust flex front pipes are not the same length at the muffler.
They are about an inch different. Can I pull one out to match the other? Can
that flex section be stretched? If not I have a bit of blow by on one pipe.
Other than the blow by the new exhaust should good. It's a bit quieter than
I would have hoped.

My motor is eerily quiet compared to the MGA. Where is all the clatter?
Cool.

Cheers,
Scott
Mashed 60 BN7