Re: Vintage Rally Equipment?

To: "J. Urban." <jurban@caverge.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vintage Rally Equipment?
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:34:43 -0400
Jason. I too collect vintage rally things and have been surprised how the
prices for some items have risen in the last year or so. I sold a Curta on
Ebay last month that I had paid $400 for two years ago. It went to England for
$1150. I guess the BP/USD exchange rate is having a big effect on things. A
friend just sold his MGA which also went to England and the buyer felt it was
a steal. If you find an extra Blackwell or Stevens that you don't need, please
keep me in mind. Cheers, JL

James Lea
Rockport Maine
1962 BT7 II