Vintage Rally Equipment?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Vintage Rally Equipment?
From: "J. Urban." <jurban@caverge.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:01:38 -0400 (EDT)
Time to dig through those old boxes....

We're prepping a car to begin some vintage rallying.  Having only started
with rallies recently, we don't have much in the way of nav, calculating,
or timing equipment.  We're looking for '60's type of stuff to keep the
car and mods "period".

What we're in need of most for an upcoming rally in late-May are things
like speed table books, indicator wheels(Blackwell or Stevens), and an old
stopwatch set on a mount.  My wife would prefer the wheels over the tables
and calculators, but if that's what we have to use, then we'll go that
route.  Most of our rallies we've just run SOP on the timing!

If anyone has anything they'd like to part with or know of equipment
somewhere, please email me on jurban@caverge.com.

Thanks!
Jason.
'59 BN4