Re: Timing the engine ?

To: Big Sixer <healey@ledwith.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Timing the engine ?
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:56:57 -0700 (PDT)
Ryan -

Do yourself a favor and get one of these new timing
lights that have a manual timing adjustment knob on
it...  you can simply adjust the knob to 15 deg BTC
and then the timing light will flash such that the TDC
timing cover peg should line up exactly with the
harmonic balancer TDC notch.  Super easy to use, and
removes any guess work or fancy pants estimations...

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8