Re: Oooom, cough cough cough, baahhhh - more carb problems

To: "Blue One Hundred" <international_investor@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Oooom, cough cough cough, baahhhh - more carb problems
From: "Big Sixer" <healey@ledwith.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 07:10:22 -0400
Thanks.  I like the quick disclaimer at the end. Sounds like this has been a
hot point before. :)
I might switch over the the petronix at some point. The cars are touchy
enough. If a solution comes along that makes it run better and more
consistently, then I'm going to use it. Nothing authentic about being left
by the side of the road. been there, done that.
Ryan