Re: Oooom, cough cough cough, baahhhh - more carb problems

To: tom felts <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Oooom, cough cough cough, baahhhh - more carb problems
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 07:16:38 -0600
All,

When I mentioned earlier that an erratic timing light is not always a
sign of ignition problems, I was thinking of my Healey. It has a
Pertronix module, Pert coil, perfect primary & secondary wiring, good
plugs, & runs like a champ. However one particular inductively coupled
timing light refuses to give a steady signal on this engine. It does not
appear to be indicative or inducative of any of the ills mentioned.

Dave Russell
BN2