Computer HELP! Please

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Computer HELP! Please
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 06:53:21 -0500
Listers,
    This is a first for me and I am next to panic.   I lost my "Healey
Folder" in Outlook express.   I tried to down load mail and switch folders
at the same time and a notice came up stating that it performed an illegal
operation and will close.  I closed that window and went to open "Healey
Folder" and the folder is there but no emails, its empty.   Where do 20,000
emails just vanish to.
    I will leave my "puter" on in hopes that they're still in there
somewhere and can be retrieved.
    Can someone assist in retrieving these.  I would reboot but I'm afraid
that might lose them all together.
    I may have been knocked off the list all together and this message may
not even go out.  Well here goes.

Thanks Mark,