Re: Computer HELP! Please

To: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>,
Subject: Re: Computer HELP! Please
From: "Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:01:43 +0100
Hi Mark, try doing a search for either Healeys or autox.team.net. It may be
that you have inadvertingly moved the e-mails to another folder during the
process. A general search in the inbox and including the subfolders may turn
up their location..

If not come back to me and we can try some other things.

Kindest regards

Tom
Tom McCay
Classic-Car-World Ltd
Tel: 01522 888178
Fax: 0870 7059115
E-mail: enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk

Now offering quality Sealey tools at discount prices, see
www.ccw-tools.co.uk for further details.