Healey parts on Ebay, Healey parts for sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey parts on Ebay, Healey parts for sale
From: dicksonr@uwm.edu
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:42:44 -0500
 Listers,
I just put a bunch of Healey parts on Ebay.  I have been cleaning out my garage

lately making more room for my Healey, Cobra and rust-bucket Toyota truck I
just bought on Ebay.  I had a huge truckload of parts that I picked up with a
buddy two years ago and we have used all of the parts that we needed. I just
don't want to throw anything away.  I would much rather recycle and even give
some parts to a good home if they do not sell.

My parts on Ebay are listed by seller:healey-archaeologist.
they are as follows:
side shift gearbox tunnel
left rear fender (needs a lot of work)
right rear fender (needs work, bt not as much)
differential center section(10 x 41 teeth I think)
blower casing (cracked but fixable)
heater cores (I have about 4)
100-4 filler neck and cap (great shape)
driveshaft
blower casing (one side only and cracked)
steering column under dash bracket and strut
steering column clamp nut (adjustable column, I think that I have more too)
front inner fender wells (left and right)

PArts that have been more difficult to sell:
roadster doors right side only (two, need work, rusted bottoms)
BN-4 cylinder head with the integrated inlet casting (It is in nice shape, I
may just send it to someone if theypay for shipping.  I don't want to throw it
away)
Many front suspension arms, hubs, etc.
I have more parts that I will put on later as I excavate them from my garage.

Thanks!
Randy Dickson
Healey Archeologist
63 BJ-7