Re: wire wheels -- how many spokes?

To: "Vink, Graham" <vinkg@fleishman.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wire wheels -- how many spokes?
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:57:39 -0400
Graham,
60 spoke will be plenty fo your BJ7. You didn't say whether you were going
for chrome, though you mentioned the stainless spokes.
I've always used the Dunlops for my own and customers cars and have never
had a prolem. They (India made) have been a top quality product for almost
20 years, though they had some problems some time before that.
If you choose to go with chrome wheels, the Dunlops are also laced with
stainless spokes.
The painted Dunlops are the correct colour, but I have seen Daytons painted
too dark a silver grey. If you go with Daytons, check this colour issue out
first.
Rich Chrysler