Re: wire wheels -- how many spokes?

To: "Robert Poague" <rapoague@gte.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wire wheels -- how many spokes?
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:24:41 -0700
Just got back from 1,419 mile trip with my son to Death Valley ;)

Anyway, my only peeve with my otherwise satisfactory Daytons is
the chrome nipples.  These tend to round off and distort with tuning ... why
they don't use stainless nipples ($$$???) is beyond me (they're available ...
I've
a few on my wheels).

bs
Bob Spidell         San Jose, CA        bspidell@pacbell.net