under dash

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: under dash
From: "GuyMark Studios" <guymark.studios@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:19:56 -0400
Good Afternoon All,
I've been putting off tidying up the wiring under my dash. It looks like a
mini spiders web. There are several bulbs that are just dangling there and
I've checked to see if there is anyplace to put them in the gauges but they
all seem to be in. Not all of them work but they are there. Does anyone have
an "idiots guide" to what under the dash should look like and where everything
should go. Also attached to the fire wall under the tray on the passengers
side is a box with an inline fuse. Could this have been an aftermarket
converter to be able to install a radio in the positive ground BJ7.
Guy G.
63 BJ7