Missing page(s)

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Missing page(s)
From: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:32:32 +0200
Listers,
I have a copy of the Body Service Parts List AKD 3524 (Series BJ7 and
BJ8) which, at the looks of it, misses one or more pages.
Section BH "Windscreen, windscreen washer and mirrors" consists of two
sheets, one numbered BH 1/Plate H1, the other numbered BH2/Plate H2. The
latter also carries the text ' To face page BH 3'  but that page (and if
there are more, also those) is/are missing. The next page in my book is BJ1.

Can anyone tell me how many pages I'm missing  and what their numbers are?
Thanks in advance
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432
1974 BMW 75/6