Re: Missing page(s)

To: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>,
Subject: Re: Missing page(s)
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:43:02 -0400 (EDT)
Hello Jack;  According to my  Index to Revised Pages/Illustrations (Up to and
including
Circulation 10)- 1969"  the following changes in section BH were made:

Page/Plate      Issue
BH1               3
BH2               6
BH3               4

Hence, my Body Service Parts List contains the following:
BH 1            Issue 3         Table of Contents
BH 2            Issue 6         Description of Windscreen, Windscreen Washer
and Mirrors
Plate H 1       Issue 2         To Face Page BH 2
BH 3            Issue 4         Description of Windscreen, Windscreen Washer
and Mirrors-continued
Plate H 2       Issue 2         To Face Page BH 3

Putting these on double sided pages, I have three pages with 5 printed pages
and 1 blank .  If you
wish, I could scan the 5 pages and email them to you.  Please let me know if
this would be of any
help.

--Scott Morris

 --- "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl> wrote: << Listers, I have a copy
of the Body
Service Parts List AKD 3524 (Series BJ7 and BJ8) which, at the looks of it,
misses one or more
pages. Section BH "Windscreen, windscreen washer and mirrors" consists of two
sheets, one numbered
BH 1/Plate H1, the other numbered BH2/Plate H2. The latter also carries the
text ' To face page BH
3'  but that page (and if there are more, also those) is/are missing. The next
page in my book is
BJ1. Can anyone tell me how many pages I'm missing  and what their numbers are?

=====
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives