Brake help needed

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, <owner-healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake help needed
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:49:07 -0400
Sometime in the past my BJ8 had a nasty accident on the RT Front.  The skin
was repaired very well, but the PO didn't replace the brake booster.  I've
seen lockheed replacement units in VB and Moss.  Are these close to the
original?  Are they the best available?  I've been told that there are no
originals available.  If someone has an extra rebuildable or used unit,
please contact me off list.  Of course the brake lines have been changed
too.  I haven't seen a good diagram of how the lines and vacuum hose should
appear.  Would appreciate help with descriptions/diagrams/pictures.  Thanks
in advance
Pete