The new guy.

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: The new guy.
From: Stirling Anderson <suntzu_2002@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:17:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone, just wanted to say "Hi".  I don't have
a Healey yet, but the other half has been stealing my
1960 Land Rover 88" Station Wagon so often lately,
it's been leading me to lust after another English car
so we'll both have something fun to drive instead of
the boring Toyota.  I've always loved Austin Healeys,
and have been looking around for the right one lately.
 I figured I'd start learning all I could before I
make a decision.  So, hello from Kansas, and thanks
for the bandwidth.

Cheers,
Stirling