Clutch slave frustration

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch slave frustration
From: "Scott Willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:14:47 -0500
Thanks all. I've been getting VERY pissy about this. I just tried to use an
easy bleed little syringe.

Can't get the bleeder open and shut. Lots o bubbles and fluid spewing.

I have ALL new parts except metal line. I will take the slave off and try to
bleed while hanging. My tunnel is rusted on and I would have to drill out
fasterners to remove it. Not wanting to get that involved at this point. Just
want to drive.

 I like Norm's tool idea too.

Perhaps I'll eat lunch and do something else for awhile. But I'm all dirty
now...Ahhhhhg

Wee